Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A Baby Eagle Was Told He's a Beetle

 





My name is Ashia Foster, and I'm the author of this amazing storyline. A baby eagle is lost and wasn't able to find his mother. A rooster comes to his rescue, but the solution wasn't in the eagle's favor. The rooster was dishonest and envious. All because of jealousy! The rooster always wanted to fly like an eagle, but wasn't born to soar. Instead of accepting that he is a beautiful rooster, he wanted to soar. In the real world, jealousy is behind so many bad outcomes. One can read and take something from this little fictional storyline. We can love and accept each other. We can all soar in many different ways. I grew up taking care of roosters, and every morning I look forward to hear the beautiful crowing a rooster makes. It woke me up for school, and I didn't need an alarm clock. I enjoyed writing this storyline. I hope your children enjoys reading this book. Thank you all for your support.

















No comments:

Post a Comment