Sunday, March 5, 2023

Bad Boy Rangers Baby

 


Bad Boy Rancher’s Baby:

A Small-Town Enemies to Lovers Romance


A pool bet in a small-town bar wins me a ride with a bad-boy stranger. 
An unforgettable night under the stars with a mega-hot, country boy, Wade. 
Yes, everything is bigger in Texas. 
His eyes are a storm of dark passion, and his body is jacked.
I still feel the quiver from his touch and a connection like I have never felt before.
This strong, arrogant, man gets under my skin, but I enjoy our bantering. 
My best friend may disapprove of my one-night stand with her brother.
Wade and I end up on opposite sides of a buyout for his Ranch.
The buyout decision could devastate Wade, ruin my career, or both, and could damage my relationship with my uncle.
To add to the turmoil, I must tell Wade we have a bun in the oven.





No comments:

Post a Comment