Saturday, April 15, 2023

Illuminating Shadows

 


Illuminating Shadows: Psychological Thriller 


What if I told you that my father is a vicious psychopath who created an entire network of criminals just to hunt down, terrorize and kill my mother? What if I told you my mother and I have been running from him since I was 13 years old, and no one will help us? What if I told you he hurts people just to make an example of what he would do to my mother if he caught her? What if I told you that I know about every crime he’s ever committed, that I even have a list of them all and I am just waiting for the moment when I can expose him?
What if I told you that everything I just said was a complete and utter lie; I know it’s a lie… but the truth is so much worse.





No comments:

Post a Comment