Saturday, July 24, 2021

30 Days of Bible Verses

 


30 Days of Bible Verses:

A 30 Day Devotional, volume 1


This 30 Day Devotional is a compilation from when I started that piece of my journey. What follows are my original messages from the series “30 Days of Bible Verses.” For you, the reader, whether you are somebody that believes in the gospel of the Bible as an absolute truth or if you are somebody to view the Bible as a collection of stories written by men and divinely inspired; this arrangement and collection is not here to change your beliefs. 

I figured if something was affecting me in my life, maybe it was affecting others too. I planned and I prayed. I just let the messages flow through me. I felt I should share the scripture and the message very directly and organically. So I did. 

This collection is an opportunity for you to explore the Bible and deepen your connection with God.














No comments:

Post a Comment