Thursday, July 8, 2021

The Successful Bible

 


The Successful Bible: Life Around Success


The Successful Bible
I have been coaching people for success for over 25 years, during this time I came across many cases and analyzed hundreds of them and of these I rewrote. These cases are about ordinary people, it's not about the richest people in the world, not about Bill Gates, Warren Buffett or Elon Musk but also about ordinary cases, about people you may know. I present my experiences through these cases and I mention a lot of studies. I make an attempt to present every aspect of success.
Success is not complicated, but it has a lot of faces because it shows up in many aspects of life.
I also present a number of cases of success and xenophobia, sexuality, unscrupulousness, crime, pride, hypocrisy etc.
You may not have even thought about what meant someone's success or failure, and you get answers, or on the contrary, I reveal to you something you haven’t thought about before.
You understand this book and with it success by, if you don’t look at it as a foreign tale, but you take it over to your own life.
Good luck!

Use the links below to get your The Successful Bible:








No comments:

Post a Comment