Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Extraordinary Life



Through my grandmother’s eyes, I can see clearly
The way things used to be,
The way things ought to be,
The way things really are.
Ed Cunningham

Long ago, my grandma thought I should write a book about my life. For years, I wondered, “What’s so special about my life?”

I finally got it. I was physically very different. In this book, I tell of my many struggles and many successes. For the first time, I share my innermost thoughts on life as a triple amputee.  

This book is the story of my life.  

This book describes the life of a congenital triple amputee who overcomes incredible odds and finds happiness. This life was quite ordinary and yet, the more one reads into the story, it was nothing short of extraordinary.



No comments:

Post a Comment