Saturday, August 12, 2017

Foundation for a Well-Ordered You



Are you looking at your life through positive thinking? 

After facing a lot of negative relationships and/or being accused of being a negative source, I felt the need to do a thorough selfexamination by looking at myself in the mirror to see where my faults were. I needed to discover how I could include this self-examination in my daily walk without being sidetracked. I needed to stay on a positive track and move to the next level in life. I needed to stop slipping through the cracks of depression, low self-esteem, insecurity, and fear. All of these things threatened my spiritual foundation. By praying, studying God‟s word, and applying it to my everyday life, and its challenges, I am now able to build up my spiritual house and look at myself in the mirror with confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment