Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My Pieces, HIs Masterpiece



Clutch your pearls because this Preacher’s wife has laid out all of her truth on these pages. Not sugar coated, pressed, or polished, just MY truth. Before I was a Preacher’s wife, I was a “rough around the edges” schoolgirl, hiding behind the scars of a past that sometimes still haunts me today. The heartache associated with abandonment issues, molestation and rape, depression, infidelity, gun tragedy, jealousy, the birth of a child with a disability, and so much more, almost crippled me on many days. Trying to see God’s plan for my life through all these broken pieces seemed nearly impossible. But, in sharing my story of how God used all of my pieces to create a masterpiece, I pray that you too will find your strength, and embrace your journey as you learn to love yourself beyond the pain and brokenness, and walk boldly and unapologetically into your purpose. God has a plan for our pain. We are all perfectly flawed masterpieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment