Friday, July 9, 2021

Invention Stories

 


Invention Stories: Tales from the Inventor

Invention Stories...Tales from the Inventor is a collection of 35+ Invention Stories shared by their Inventors...in Their Own Words.


I tried to turn my idea into a product. The results from a preliminary background check I had performed on my invention idea, showed there were four other patented inventions similar to mine, two of them I liked better.  Why were none of them on the market?


I begin researching the invention industry and learned that 95-98 percent of inventors fail to recoup their initial investment.  I thought, if this failure rate is even close to being accurate, the patent process must be broken.


How Do We Invent Smarter?


Who better to learn from than by those who have already invented?  What would the inventors say is the most productive use of their time, money, and What should inventors avoid? 


What advice would they give to a novice inventor?


 








No comments:

Post a Comment