Thursday, June 15, 2023

I've Always Just Had My Parents

 


I've Always Just Had My Parents


"I've Always Just Had My Parents" is a heartwarming children's book that takes readers on a journey with a young boy whose life has always followed a predictable pattern. From birth until through age 3, he has only every been watched over by his parents. Watch what happens when both his parents are gone and someone else has taken their place.

Through vivid illustrations and engaging storytelling, this book teaches children about the joy of exploring new experiences and stepping out of their comfort zones. It encourages them to embrace change and to approach the world with an open mind and a willingness to learn.

With a focus on early childhood education, this book is perfect for parents, educators, and caregivers who are looking for a fun and educational way to teach children about empathy, acceptance, and kindness. Whether reading aloud at bedtime or in the classroom,
 "I've Always Just Had My Parents" is sure to become a cherished addition to any child's library.

Written by a M.J. Burton, this book is designed in mind, ensuring that it can be easily discovered by parents and educators looking for books that promote a better understanding of a young childs life. So, if you're looking for a delightful children's book that will inspire your little ones to embrace new experiences and celebrate changes, 
"I've Always Just Had My Parents" is the perfect choice!




No comments:

Post a Comment