Friday, June 2, 2023

The Billionaire's Plan

  


The Billionaire's Plan


I am currently homeless and fighting my way back and this hunky, older man walked in on me enjoying a hot shower in a vacant home.

OOPS!

This sexy and grumpy billionaire has a plan to keep his family and ex wife off his back and needs my help.

Pretend to be his girlfriend and in exchange he helps me get back on my feet.

It sounds too good to be true.

The sexual chemistry between us is off the charts amazing and his ex wife is getting way too involved in his life again.

I’m completely falling for this dynamite lover and everyone in his life wants me gone.

What started as a pretend relationship has turned into something so real and my body craves his touch every time I see him.




Click here to get The Billionaire's Plan on Amazon / Kindle

Also Available on Kindle Unlimited






No comments:

Post a Comment