Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Playing Doctor with My Best Friend's Dad: An Age Gap Pregnancy Romance

 


Playing Doctor with My Best Friend's Dad:

An Age Gap Pregnancy Romance


Funny Business with my billionaire older boss…
gains a baby sibling for my best friend.
On my first day as a resident, I got the shock of my life. My best friend’s dad was the attending doctor aka my boss.
I have had a mad secret crush on him since I was a teenager.
Looking at his tall, fit body makes me feel a deep desire to rip his white coat off. Then use his stethoscope to have him listen to what he does to me.
Looking at him is like being in a candy store…I can look but not touch…when in reality…I could eat him up.
Our naughty escapades might blow up our lives. He could lose his job, his seat on the board, and his daughter. I could lose my residency, best friend, and one chance for true love.
We have been playing doctor, but could it be for keeps? or will I need a doctor to mend my broken heart?




No comments:

Post a Comment