Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Proliferation: The Story of Abuse

   


Proliferation: The Story of Abuse


This is the story of my upbringing relayed to the reader as I go through a period where I'm actively in an abusive situation with my family. This is the story of the proliferation of my depression and being trapped in the cycle of abuse. I share intimate details of how my mental health has deteriorated over time as I am stuck essentially jobless and helpless with a family I can't seem to escape from. I've taken my journaling over the past year and converted it into book format as a final stand against all I have faced, while on the verge of losing everything, unwilling to be left completely stuck. This is all I have left to offer the world in this moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment