Friday, January 19, 2024

Find the Time (A Calls From the Past Psychic Time Travel Fantasy)

 


(A Calls From the Past Psychic Time Travel Fantasy)


An Old Victorian Mansion Hides a Mystery and a Family Drama.
Amelia loves finding antique treasures and soon realizes that she has psychic abilities when overpowering visions and energies of some items come through as she touches them, revealing the unique histories they hold.
Grandma Izzy is the only member of her family who fully accepted her psychic abilities. Of all the people in the world, she was the one for whom she would have been most happy to use her newfound gift.
“What’s wrong?” I asked Grandma Izzy while laying a comforting hand on hers.
She sighed, then smiled, a hint of embarrassment rising as she answered. “I’m sorry. It’s silly. It’s just that... I was hoping you could help me get to the bottom of a mystery that’s plagued me my whole life.” My eyebrows rose as I listened intently.
“Before I die....” I started to protest, but she held up a bony hand to stop me. “Before I die, I need to know who my father was.”
As the story unfolds and Amelia draws closer to unraveling the mystery, tension escalates, and the boundaries between past and present become increasingly blurred.
But some mysteries are meant to stay buried in the shadows—will this revelation shatter the very foundations of her family's history?
Combining vivid imagery and addictive narrative, author CJ Sandstone delivers a gripping story full of intrigue and mystery, perfect for fans of the time travel and suspense genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment